Texas renaissance festival

RidinSunshine

Turbocharged
I have been told there are some free tickets for TX Renaissance Festival available. I have put my dibs in for the maximum six. Haven't heard back from them yet. But would any of you like to try and do this one weekend with us? I went years and years ago and was fun. I looked at their site and looks like it is even bigger. Of course there wouldn't be any bike riding except for the trip to and from. They have camping on and off site if I saw correctly on their site. But I think we would probably do the motel thing.

That looks pretty neat! Don't know if it's possible for me to make it any time soon, but it does look like alot of fun.

Wish you had posted sooner! I was looking for something like that for my son's birthday!.. :)

Our HR dept told us a long time ago they had some discount coupons available for it. But I forgot about it. Then my boss emailed everyone in his dept this am saying someone he does business with has tickets available. Max 6 per person. I thought about it for about two seconds this morning and decided to go for it. He gave me the lady's email address and told me to request from her and tell her he referred me. But I haven't heard from her as of yet. She has limited number to give away so I am hoping I requested in time.
If I don't get any bites from this site to go with us then I will look locally for someone to go with us if I get the tickets.

Great times at the Faire.

Is Ded Bob still performing? Anyone who has seen the "Ahkmed the Dead Terrorist" skits should see the original, Ded Bob. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Always love the Mud Show.

Last edited:
Back