Texans headed to RAA Marble Falls..

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
For those interested.. I've had a change of route to Marble Falls, AR. My wife has decided to join me and we will be heading to Shreveport, LA on Thurs Sept 23rd.. to see some friends and hopefully pick up another friend to ride up with us. We'll be taking the route below up from Shreveport on Friday.. The route below is 6.5 hours from Shreveport and Hwy 7 should be a nice ride all the way up.. :) Anyone wanting to head on over to Shreveport is more than welcome to come and ride up with us!.. I know I'm sure ready to ride to somewhere besides work!.. lol :)

Shreveport, LA to AR-7 N - Google Maps

Long time

Ok i havent been on here in a long time and just got on and see you all are heading out next weekend. If I can swing it you want some comapny? What are some of the detals.

Hi Paul, it starts on the 24th Marble Falls AR. Be good to have ya there. I'm leaving at 0800 on the 24th. There's more details I believe on page three or somewhere early on in this thread.

Paul,
Where have you been? We wonder about ya every once in a while on here... :)

I was hopin' we could all catch up with each other at some point like going RAA III, but everyone's schedule is a little different this year. It sure was cool having the group of Rockets though.. As stated before, I'm headed up to Shreveport, LA on Sep 23rd, and up to Marble Falls, AR on the 24th.

I've gotta stop by and visit a buddy in Shreveport who's goin' through the 'Big D' and hoping he'll join us on the ride up.. :) He has a Screamin' Beagle Harley, so I told him we'll slow down a bit so he can keep up... ;)

Dave, is it the friend that we had drinks with on the way back from RAA in Eureka Springs when we stayed in Shreveport?

Hey

dave, Snuff, i have been out of the state so long and often i forgot what it looked like. almost forgot what state i lived in. we (my fiance) and i are going to try and go. i wont know till i get back. i am in georgia monday thru wed. then heading to keywest wed. thru friday.

P.S. TX send me a private with your phone number i dont think the one i have is any good anymore.

Paul,
You will need to book your room ASAP. Or post on the RAA link that you are looking to share a room. I know at one time I saw someone looking for someone to share a triple I think. I can't remember who it was and he might have already filled the spot.
RS

Paul,
The one you have is probably my son's phone now.. :) I tried to send you a PM, but it says I'm not allowed to.. lol

dave, Snuff, i have been out of the state so long and often i forgot what it looked like. almost forgot what state i lived in. we (my fiance) and i are going to try and go. i wont know till i get back. i am in georgia monday thru wed. then heading to keywest wed. thru friday.

P.S. TX send me a private with your phone number i dont think the one i have is any good anymore.

Back