Test run BST and Pirelli

finTR3

.060 Over
Hello
First run is now done 280 km and Smile dont fit in the helmet..

Bike is totally differend, I wery happy all modifications
I relly like how to position is different , this helps me because under heavy braking body movements will disturb the bike. And if I try to position my body after braking (which would be the start of the corner) again I might disturb the bike.

But now the bike feels so light, and easy to run hight speed corners and , new handelbars and rear set , giwes the rider feel that i run this bike..

The Pirelli tires is super, grip anf feel is totally different, Bike is light in slow speed and high speed, and also rearset gives rider take tank between your legs ,so I can use my body better and lean out in high speed cornerin.

After I run my bike, I run also not modification rocket,, All I can say.. we make totally different bike..

Bike is faster in axeleration and braking. And it is light to turn side to side when you co hight speed left and right conrners . and I dont have to put pressure on the handlebars I just touching them and using them to countersteer nothing more nothing less.

Special Thanks: Hombre and Brembo. :)

I'm glad you are happy Fin. It's been a lot of work but it sounds as though it was well worth the effort.

The Pirelli tires is super, grip anf feel is totally different, Bike is light in slow speed and high speed, and also rearset gives rider take tank between your legs ,so I can use my body better and lean out in high speed cornerin.

After I run my bike, I run also not modification rocket,, All I can say.. we make totally different bike..

Bike is faster in axeleration and braking. And it is light to turn side to side when you co hight speed left and right conrners . and I dont have to put pressure on the handlebars I just touching them and using them to countersteer nothing more nothing less.

I knew you'd be happy Fin! Pirellis, BSTs, and rear-sets make as big a change to the R3 as adding a supercharger... a totally different machine. Putting CF wheels on an R3 makes a bigger change than CF wheels on a sportbike, because the stock R3 wheels weigh so much more than stock sportbike wheels... no magic, just simple physics. :D

As for the Pirelli tires... they are magic! I'll say again that there are no better tires for a BST equipped R3 than those 2 "rear" Pirellis! :eek:

Hey finTR3, cough up some info on that Perilli rear tire you're braggin' about.

Some other captains might be interested in reviewing the possiblities.

Thanks.

Pirelli Diablo 240/40 ZR 18 and front Pirelli Diablo 150/70 ZR18 GREAT:D

Please note that you can only use these 18" tires if you have the 18" CF wheels from Blackstone Tek! There are only a few more sets available at the discount price... after that they go full retail. :eek:

Back