canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
My wife and I are having a debate she bought a all wheel Tesla model 3 she thinks it will kick my Rocket butt.
And I say not from a dead stop she thinks it will but won’t try because she doesn’t want to take a chance in getting ticket.
Anyone out there raced against one from a dead stop?
What do you guys think?
Will she kick my butt from a dead stop?

Stock Roadster vs base model s

Assuming you and your wife have similar driving skills, id say 0 to 60 (based on vehicle stats) will ne nearly neck and neck.

And i believe the model s will have at least a car legnth on you.

I belive the base model 3s are around 4.4 0-100 with the performance model being quite a bit faster. That instant torque and awd is nothing to laugh at, id say it would come down to your launch on the bike. Now those model s teslas with the P100 package, not a chance!

The rocket will sound better!

Well launched rocket wins hands down. It’s a hell of a lot harder to launch a Rocket than an AWD Tesla though lol.

I’ve cut 3.0 flat 0-60s spinning the back tire the whole way. I’m sure a better rider could push that number deep into the 2s.

No reason a stock rocket can’t come off the as hard or harder than my bike.

Mine is not stock I have Jardine the three large K&N filters and Tune boy.
She did not get the sports pakage

A pretty much stock (mine) R3 won't outrun an S in 'ludicrous' mode (some smug ****er who lives near me)...from a standing start or roll-ons from various speeds.

We've played a few times a month for about 2 years on the way home from work in the arvos...I've never won the sprint and we can only hit 160ish before the next light so i don't know if i could catch him. At 100 from stop I'm between 1 and 3 bike lengths behind

Back