Telephone address book

RocketMan3GT

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT and ZZR1400
Hi all. Does anyone have the same problems with accessing their phone book on the R3?

I am getting the same name appearing several times on a search and can't find other people?

You have to be kidding me. Man this is unreal. Feel for you guy. I think some were in my day bag i might have a flip phone. Battery is dead but then again do not like talking while riding. Unbelievable sure glad am old school and not worried about such stuff. Just blows me away. (2015 ROCKET X NO 74)

You have to be kidding me. Man this is unreal. Feel for you guy. I think some were in my day bag i might have a flip phone. Battery is dead but then again do not like talking while riding. Unbelievable sure glad am old school and not worried about such stuff. Just blows me away. (2015 ROCKET X NO 74)
Sorry to upset you old schooler. Just hope one day you don't need a phone to help you out

I keep mine in my saddle bags, so they're a little hard to access while riding. I have to pull over to get at them. Works best for balance reasons if you put one in each side. That's just my business phone books. don't even get me started if I have to get at the white pages.......

phone-book-clipart-activity-2817-1564664406.jpg

I keep mine in my saddle bags, so they're a little hard to access while riding. I have to pull over to get at them. Works best for balance reasons if you put one in each side. That's just my business phone books. don't even get me started if I have to get at the white pages.......

phone-book-clipart-activity-2817-1564664406.jpg
🤣🤣🔔🔚

Back