Teflon On Clutch Cable?

I don't know, but it would be sure to wear off in time...so you'd still be wise to dribble some lube in there from time to time.

I don't know, but it would be sure to wear off in time...so you'd still be wise to dribble some lube in there from time to time.

I think it's crucial to know which, if any, coating is on the cable so you know which lubricant is effective and, most importantly, will not damage it. I know some folks think it's unnecessary and I'm not raising that issue.

Well, I am sure Triumph has a recommenced lubricant, and if you knew what that was made of, you could source a cheaper brand, and know that is was compatible.

[QUOT="scot in exile, post: 395655, member: 843"]70000 miles on my 2005 Rocket original cable and not one drop of lube[/QUOTE]

So then, Lemon Pledge works for that as well??? :roll: :rolleyes: :p

Lemon-Pledge.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOT="scot in exile, post: 395655, member: 843"]70000 miles on my 2005 Rocket original cable and not one drop of lube

Lemon-Pledge.jpg [/QUOTE]

You're cracking me up. This is twice today you have beat me to the lemon pledge commercial :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lemon-Pledge.jpg
You're cracking me up. This is twice today you have beat me to the lemon pledge commercial :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

Texicans always were a little slower than us Yanks!!! :roll: :D :p

Back