Ted the protector is not English...

Dalan

Supercharged
Ride
2015 R3R
image.jpeg
I mentioned my little mishap with the logging truck. I took Ted home to console myself.

Enter the Twilight Zone. Ted is an Aussie, and not an English bear.

I could not shoot the driver for almost pancaking me. Ted had no qualms.

"Mate! That bugger nearly creamed you! If I were there, he would have paid."

I told Ted he was a third meter tall, and a third of a stone.

"No worries! I just need a proper gun!"

I showed Ted a .22 caliber pistol. Ted was insulted. Then, a Walther.

"Do I look Jerry!?

Ted sorted through the safe.

The M1 was as long as the bike. The rest rejected as Ted browsed. Finally, Ted found it.

"Bloody 'ell Mate! This one! A proper gun!"

I pointed out his choice was three times his weight.

"No worries! You can help me aim it!"

Ted settled on the .44 magnum Super Redhawk.

Ted is now issuing demands for a new perch on the bike...and a supply of Fosters.

image.jpeg
I mentioned my little mishap with the logging truck. I took Ted home to console myself.
Enter the Twilight Zone. Ted is an Aussie, and not an English bear.
I could not shoot the driver for almost pancaking me. Ted had no qualms.
"Mate! That bugger nearly creamed you! If I were there, he would have paid."
I told Ted he was a third meter tall, and a third of a stone.
"No worries! I just need a proper gun!"
I showed Ted a .22 caliber pistol. Ted was insulted. Then, a Walther.
"Do I look Jerry!?
Ted sorted through the safe.
The M1 was as long as the bike. The rest rejected as Ted browsed. Finally, Ted found it.
"Bloody 'ell Mate! This one! A proper gun!"
I pointed out his choice was three times his weight.
"No worries! You can help me aim it!"
Ted settled on the .44 magnum Super Redhawk.
Ted is now issuing demands for a new perch on the bike...and a supply of Fosters.

Cool/Smart Bear!!! :thumbsup:
BUT . . . Fosters?????? :p

Either Fosters or Tooths. Ted is an export beer bear. Can't remember the last time I saw Tooths here though.

I would not worry much about Ted on the road. If he ever lets one fly out of that thing, it will fly him to the moon.

I am thinking about perching him on the bars behind the screen. Give the Harley guys a laugh. My wife used to collect stuffed bears. After you buy a new bike, you have to bring something home for her. Never a complaint when I bring one home. But she misses the Goldwing. That is as comfortable as it gets for a passenger.

Apologies to the Aussies, as I meant no offense. Just messed up American humor.

Either Fosters or Tooths. Ted is an export beer bear. Can't remember the last time I saw Tooths here though.
I would not worry much about Ted on the road. If he ever lets one fly out of that thing, it will fly him to the moon.
I am thinking about perching him on the bars behind the screen. Give the Harley guys a laugh. My wife used to collect stuffed bears. After you buy a new bike, you have to bring something home for her. Never a complaint when I bring one home. But she misses the Goldwing. That is as comfortable as it gets for a passenger.

Leather Jacket Biker Teddy Bear Gift for Motorcyclist - The Vermont Teddy Bear Company

Bull, Ted was the only bargain at the Triumph dealer.

I could not resist buying him. The HD/Triumph dealer had a road show there. These guys are buying farkles and impressive Harley stuff by the bucket load.

I come walking out of the evil Triumph room ( the HD dealer keeps it in the back with Triumph stuff and bikes) with Ted. Well, they were not overly impressed. By Ted anyway.

They rolled my bike out, and I got on her. She got a bit more respect than Ted.

Bull, Ted was the only bargain at the Triumph dealer.
I could not resist buying him. The HD/Triumph dealer had a road show there. These guys are buying farkles and impressive Harley stuff by the bucket load.
I come walking out of the evil Triumph room ( the HD dealer keeps it in the back with Triumph stuff and bikes) with Ted. Well, they were not overly impressed. By Ted anyway.
They rolled my bike out, and I got on her. She got a bit more respect than Ted.

Obvious no class individuals, unable to recognize a TRUE stud when seen!!! :thumbsup: :inlove

Saw the picture here and was like: "Hey! I've got one of those!"

The large piece of stainless steel that is, not the stuffed ursine. :laugh:

Back