Technicalities of Stereo Systems on Motors

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I don't have a stereo mounted on my motor; but, would very much like to know the ramifications of having one.

Let's have a discussion regarding stereos on motorcycles . . . this ought to be stimulating!

Do/would you play rap on your motor stereo?
If having stereo music on a motor is a good thing, why do you also run loud pipes?
Are they merely ghetto loud obnoxious interruptions to the peace and serenity of others?
That should do for now . . . heh heh heh
upload_2014-10-2_16-41-41.png

I wouldn't play rap on any stereo, radio, or ANY listening device.

I am thinking of putting some tunes on my Rocket... The J&Ms have some great reviews and will work with my Corbin fairing...

S/F

B

1st of all I don't play rap anywhere

2nd I generally find stereos on bikes annoying as hell

I have been tempted on occasion to put one on my Rocket though only cuz I think it would be cool to blast ACDC's IF you want Blood as loud as I can while sitting at a light next to a Harley fag. :D

You know how to tell that people have stereo on in their cars?? When they suddenly slow down for no reason.

It's because a slow tune comes on their stereo.

Makes you wonder who's in control of the vehicle. The driver or the stereo.......

I am thinking of putting some tunes on my Rocket... The J&Ms have some great reviews and will work with my Corbin fairing...

S/F
B

Fair comments worthy of a serious response.
What do you feel the advantage of these would be over the superior music quality of ear buds?

Back