Tasmania after RDU

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Gday lads, Thought
i'd separate the Melb RDU and Tas trip as not all RDU attendees will be coming to tassie.

So far I Believe the following parties are coming.

Granny Davis 1
Loftybob 1
Malcy 1
Mittzy 1
Ponters 2

Can you reply to this thread if I've missed your name. I know for a fact I've missed many.

I need to get the stuff going otherwise we'll have a **** fight trying to accommodation etc.

For those unsure

the dates are leave 20th return to Melbourne on 25th. This means we will sleep on the ferrie 20th and 24th and be staying in Tas on nights of 21st, 22nd & 23rd.

Please let me know of any errors on this post.

Last edited:
Better add Peter K and Hunty to the list mate.. Hunty may have his girl with him. You sure the ferry leaves on the 20th .. thought the TT Lines website said it didn't sail that day.

Gday lads, Thought
i'd separate the Melb RDU and Tas trip as not all RDU attendees will be coming to tassie.

So far I Believe the following parties are coming.

Evil Mitch 1
Granny Davis 1
Loftybob 1
Malcy 1
Mittzy 1
Peter K 1
The Kiwi 1
CanberraR3 2
Mr Hunt 2
Ponters 2
Rough-but-slow 2
Tomcat 2

Can you reply to this thread if I've missed your name. I know for a fact I've missed many.

I need to get the stuff going otherwise we'll have a **** fight trying to accommodation etc.

For those unsure

the dates are leave 20th return to Melbourne on 25th. This means we will sleep on the ferrie 20th and 24th and be staying in Tas on nights of 21st, 22nd & 23rd.

Please let me know of any errors on this post.

I am unconfirmed mate, I wont know till it gets closer. sorry :(:(

I reckon we really need to make a cut-off date .. suggest the end of this month. So you're either coming to Tassie with us or not. We need to have definite numbers for bookings on the Spirit , sorting out sharing cabins and then accommodation/trips on the island. If anyone decides they want to come after that it'll be a matter of just trying to get on the ferry with us etc. What do those already coming think , sound fair ?

I reckon we really need to make a cut-off date .. suggest the end of this month. So you're either coming to Tassie with us or not. We need to have definite numbers for bookings on the Spirit , sorting out sharing cabins and then accommodation/trips on the island. If anyone decides they want to come after that it'll be a matter of just trying to get on the ferry with us etc. What do those already coming think , sound fair ?

Yeah we are going *** everyone else:D

Agree. I could not expect everyone to wait for my decision, good idea Trev

Back