Thanks Preacher that looks the goods. I put a shallw scratch on my poor baby in the first week. I nearly burned that Brando Jacket, I am still too pissed of to wear it. Anyway the pad will solve the problem from jackets to belt buckles, my order is in.

Thanks

Mike

I got one because I bought a demo bike and it had a small ding in the tank and the pad covers it up has not come of yet and I have been riding in some cold weather lately..

I also have a Demo bike, what do you want to bet the ding came right after some punter grabbed a handful, got a wheelie, and then scooted up close to the tank hard when it came crashing down? I was at a bike night Sunday and some guys were looking at the RIII and asked the weight, I said, 'Sit on it and guess' They said Oh no I wouldn't want to sit on your bike. I said it was a demo, it's had 4,000 butts on that seat and been dropped twice, sit on it. Then a line formed. It was great. The highest weight guessed was 650 lbs. They were amazed and confused when I told them 805 wet. I love this bike.

Back