Tank Bib(Bra) wanted

Coighty

.020 Over
Ride
rocket 3 classic
I am trying too get my hands on a tank bra for my rocket 3 Classic, triumph don`t make them anymore I am told. I have found a few websites that sell there own made ones but I`m not keen on the look of them. I would like something as close to the original as possible.
Any ideas on where to source one would be great, thanks

Attachments

• Rocket_Leather%20Tank%20Cover.jpg
    Rocket_Leather%20Tank%20Cover.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 0
I don't want to rain on your parade but those bibs will scratch your tank if they are left on for long periods of time. Just a friendly fair warning. As dirt or dust gets under the bib you can imagine what can happen.

A magnetic tank bag is WAY MORE functional and will NOT harm your paint!
There are smaller, but this is what I run:
Cortech Super 2.0 18-Liter Magnetic Tank Bag
Might be the way to go. Maybe a smaller one tho. I really like the look of the factory tank bra, and that was the main reason for wanting one, my classic is silver over blue and the mass or silver on that big tank is what I was trying to cover up a bit.
cheers for the info.

Where about in Australia are you as I have one of theoriginal Triumph ones for my Classic which I have never used.

Where about in Australia are you as I have one of theoriginal Triumph ones for my Classic which I have never used.
G'Day Scorp, thanks for the reply, I am in Whyalla SA. If your happy to part with it i'm sure we could work something out. If your not nearby I could bank transfer price+postage. Postage for something like that wouldn't be that much. I'll be riding too Adelaide on Thursday if thats of any use?
Cheers Coighty

I don't want to rain on your parade but those bibs will scratch your tank if they are left on for long periods of time. Just a friendly fair warning. As dirt or dust gets under the bib you can imagine what can happen.
Yea I have been told this mate, thanks for the warning, I guess that you need to be very vigilant with cleaning the bike (remove the bib) or just never take it off again!

Back