Want to Buy Tank and fender bibs

Adriano

.040 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I am looking for a tank bib and a fender bib for my 2015 touring. I looked online in a few places and they're out of stock, or don't carry them at all for this model.
Any clues where I can get them?
Or, does anyone have them laying around?

Cheers!

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
I have an OEM one with the storage pocket. It is the plain style with out the silver buttons. New in the package. Had bought as a backup, but likely not gping to need. The OEM one I have on the tank with silver buttons is lasting great. I can sell the plain one. Alternatively, have you checked out Mustang Seat? They sell tank bibs. I don’t think they did the fender bib.

Adriano

.040 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I have an OEM one with the storage pocket. It is the plain style with out the silver buttons. New in the package. Had bought as a backup, but likely not gping to need. The OEM one I have on the tank with silver buttons is lasting great. I can sell the plain one. Alternatively, have you checked out Mustang Seat? They sell tank bibs. I don’t think they did the fender bib.
Hi Jay, thanks for the reply.
I looked at Mustang, but they're out of stock.
I-am thinking to go without studs, I just got my hands on a studless Mustang seat with a backrest. Would you be willing to ship it to Toronto, Canada? I prefer USPS. Last time I got stuff delivered by UPS, they hit me with customs fees 😱
I looked online for a pic to see what the OEM bib looks like, bit couldn't find one. Do you happen to have a pic? Or a pic with yours on the bike would do

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
I am looking for a tank bib and a fender bib for my 2015 touring. I looked online in a few places and they're out of stock, or don't carry them at all for this model.
Any clues where I can get them?
Or, does anyone have them laying around?

Cheers!
Yeah I have a few new Triumph R3T factory old stock tank bibs left..... with studs or without?
I do not think Triumph made a fender bib but aftermarket USA made ones were done with braided and studded finishes.
New Au$45 (US$33) and about Au$40 postage to USA
A9520017-Leather-Fuel-Tank-Panel_white.jpg
1634116108265.jpeg

If you go studded, I have a R3T Sissy Bar bag to match too.
images

Last edited:

Adriano

.040 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Yeah I have a few new Triumph R3T factory old stock tank bibs left..... with studs or without?
I do not think Triumph made a fender bib but aftermarket USA made ones were done with braided and studded finishes.
New Au$45 (US$33) and about Au$40 postage to USA
A9520017-Leather-Fuel-Tank-Panel_white.jpg
1634116108265.jpeg

If you go studded, I have a R3T Sissy Bar bag to match too.
images
Thanks Ishrub, I am waiting for Jay's shipping quote. It may be slightly cheaper to ship from US to Canada. Let me see what the total will come to. I will go studless to match the seat I got. Nice sissy bar bag though.