Tallest available sissy bar/backrest?

TurboFan

Supercharged
Ride
R3, SP3, T120
Getting things ready for Americade, and looking at the backpack my kid thinks he will carry on the Ducati. I suspect I will be lashing it onto the RIII early in the trip. I used the low back rest from Triumph, (really the only one I've seen) with my T bag on the rear and his small back pack in the passenger seat. I would feel more secure with a taller support for the load if I have to take this new bag which is about as tall as a T bag. :lol: :lol:
Anybody point me in the right direction?

Doc,
I've got the Triumph tall sissy bar like Hombre's, but with the Triumph rack...it works fine with my Super T-bag velcroed around it and sitting on the rack. The Super-T by itself holds 2 cu. ft. of gear (2.5 including the round pack that sits on top). Check out www.Leatherlyke.com for a 35 quart cruiser case that will attach to the Triumph luggage rack and sissy bar. They say it isn't easily detachable though so you'd have to find an internal bag (check out what Honda makes for their Goldwing trunks) to lift out and walk off with your gear.

SimonR thanks for that link. I have already bought and used the T bag, but need the higher sissy bar like Hombre. Pegasus, I have looked at a bunch of the leatherlykes, which I would probably have purchased, but the bike had the Triumph soft luggage already. Back to the dealer for a taller bar I think. Thanks all three of you.

Tall, like hombre's but not raked - small bag on luggage rack velcro's around sissybar supports and large bag on seat around the pad. I'm sure it would work for most luggage that requires a sissybar

Back