ahpd1992

.040 Over
I have the tall windshield for the Rocket 3 Touring for sale. I put about 100 miles with it on and decided I liked looking over not through a windshield. I put it away in its original packaging and its been sitting in my garage for a few years now. I was cleaning out the garage and realized I still had it, so I'm putting up for sale. Ill take $100 + the cost of shipping, this includes the hardware, not just the plastic screen.

I can email pictures if your interested, contact me via this forum or directly at ahpd1992@gmail.com

****ITEM IS SOLD****

Last edited:
I have the tall windshield for the Rocket 3 Touring for sale. I put about 100 miles with it on and decided I liked looking over not through a windshield. I put it away in its original packaging and its been sitting in my garage for a few years now. I was cleaning out the garage and realized I still had it, so I'm putting up for sale. Ill take $100 + the cost of shipping, this includes the hardware, not just the plastic screen.

I can email pictures if your interested, contact me via this forum or directly at ahpd1992@gmail.com

This has all of the quick release hardware? If yes, I will take it pending pics. Please send pic to bobandsue@gmail.com

shipping will be to 99022

bob

Back