Talking Text ???? all sorted thanks

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Hey guys someone just sent a talking text to my home phone in regards to losing air in a excedra Max rest of message was a bit mixed up and I only caught half the phone number it came from all I got was 0408418... if this was one of you guys do you want to send me a "Conversation"

Too many sharp objects lying around his place, I bet. ;)
No sharp objects it was actually a reference to couple of Bridgy's losing unexplained air causing the rider to switch to another brand of bike tyre and now the same thing is happening so he is now suspecting a faulty valve :thumbsup:
Was it hot air he was asking about....?????
No I didn't send him to your place :whitstling: or Parliament House in the ACT:rolleyes:

No sharp objects it was actually a reference to couple of Bridgy's losing unexplained air causing the rider to switch to another brand of bike tyre and now the same thing is happening so he is now suspecting a faulty valve :thumbsup:
No I didn't send him to your place :whitstling: or Parliament House in the ACT:rolleyes:
Talkin about parliament jeeeeeez they've been giving giliard (ex priminister ) a hard time .i was listening and actually starting to feel sorry for her .its to do with some possible fraudulent activity .i might not have liked her as PM but I reckon she's innocent

Not Parliament, Peter, it's a Royal Commission. As you'd expect, like a lot of former politicians when people start investigating how much of their snout has been in the trough, she can't remember anything. She doesn't remember that union funds - moneys paid by some of the most underpaid and exploited members of the workforce to support their union - finished up paying for renovations to her home or somehow found it's into her bank account. Even if there's only a smidgeon of proof, it's a bit hard to be too sympathetic.

She's ***n guilty :mad:
Fancy steeling from the working class that pay union fees to protect them selves via the union.
Never been a fan of that woman :sick:

Back