MadMav

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
Morning all

Was wondering if anyone has more info on the 12L Tailbag in the Triumph parts catalogue.(A9510469)

My dealer is currently closed due to Covid and I doubt he would have one on hand in any case.

It mentions a "patented quick release " system, which I would guess is just a strap underneath the pillion,but have no idea.

Google only ever has one resultant pic and I can not find any reviews for it anywhere.

So any help would be greatly appreciated....again.

Also,if you would like to recommend a different option,that would be great.Primarily just want to have a tire repair kit with small compressor in there and maybe one or two small items . More important is that it should not get in contact with the paint and be easy to remove.

Have a great day all and ride safe.

Screenshot_20201112-095923_Chrome.jpg

Several years ago I was in the market for a tail bag. I ended up going with this model, the T-Bags Sport Touring Tail Bag which was quite large. They also make a smaller version called the Sportster Tail Bag. Looking for the Perfect Tail Bag Do a Google search for many more options. I have since installed quick clips making removal easy. The rear attachments are a couple of bungee cords that clasp the saddlebag EZbracket mounts. This installation was more oriented to be functional rather than good looking so to each their own....

They have in stock and better photo too! ;) :cool:

1605213351634.png

Triumph Genuine Part # A9510469

A stylish moulded tail pack featuring a patent pending quick release mounting system to the pillion seat. Styled to compliment the Rocket 3 Sports Luggage Panniers and Tank Bag. 3kg Payload.

This Tail Pack Kit must only be fitted to Rocket 3 models which have a passenger seat fitted. The Accessory Tail Pack Kit cannot be fitted if the passenger seat has been replaced with an Accessory Rider Seat Infill.

Part Fits:
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 R
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 TFC
For fitment verification please message us with the last 6 digits of your motorcycles VIN

PAYMENT SHIPPING TERMS RETURNS INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CUSTOMER SERVICE
WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY.

Powerful eBay listing templates by 3Dsellers

1605213328818.png

Attachments

• 1605173426641.png
    1605173426641.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back