CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Turn key on everything is as it should be with all gauges.
Start the bike and the tach just lays there.
All lights working
Checked for codes found none
Ran tach test all good
Would key switch cause this?
05 with 26K on it.
I haven't seen a failure written up where everything seems fine but is still failing.

Is the engine running when the tach is just laying there? Sorry Gary some of us have met you and you could have gotten wild last night. Tell ya what, try it one more time just to be sure. :sneaky:

the big boys will know and get you sorted you know they will watch see what unfolds and scoop in with the fix, sorry im no help i hate youre having a problem but check fuses burnt connectors, bad wires bulging wires get some voltage readings and give that info so they can see it, hope you find it quick hook it on up to tune ecu and run the tach test too, you got this

the big boys will know and get you sorted you know they will watch see what unfolds and scoop in with the fix, sorry im no help i hate youre having a problem but check fuses burnt connectors, bad wires bulging wires get some voltage readings and give that info so they can see it, hope you find it quick hook it on up to tune ecu and run the tach test too, you got this
Don't worry it healed itself. I'm going to delete this thread so it'll never do it again.

Back