Old Gringo

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Weather permitting, I ride sporting a "message" t shirt most of the time. I try not to wear t's with a message that might offend crazies because I don't relish being run off the road. I'd be interested in viewing other t shirts sported by our members. Here's my latest:

soaII.jpg

The photo is not of me (I'm much more handsome than that guy); it's from the ad I purchased the t from.

You're not completely correct cardinal93. In cold and cool weather, I'm definitely sporting protective gear. When the Texas heat builds up, I have to shed some gear. I always wear a helmet, I always wear gloves, I always wear "real" motorcycle boots and I usually wear knee pads or motorcycle jeans with the knee pads inside. Can you recommend a truly light weight jacket that won't make me think I'm in a sauna?

I wish I could! My Olympia air mesh was the best I ever found. And honestly, if you leave the pads in your pants you're better than me in that regard ;)

Back-Patch.jpg
You're not completely correct cardinal93. In cold and cool weather, I'm definitely sporting protective gear. When the Texas heat builds up, I have to shed some gear. I always wear a helmet, I always wear gloves, I always wear "real" motorcycle boots and I usually wear knee pads or motorcycle jeans with the knee pads inside. Can you recommend a truly light weight jacket that won't make me think I'm in a sauna?

Yessirree!
This one is so good, I have forsaken my $800.00 Langlitz leather for long rides in the summer.
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/cortech-gx-sport-air-30-mesh-jacket

Back