Want to Buy t bars for my 2014 roadster

If you can’t find any ....i might be able to sort you out ;) I am in the UK but send my bars all over the world

i looked at one of your posts previously and it said you had sold out, could you send a photo and the price please. If you have sent any to Australia before roughly the cost for postage?
cheers

i looked at one of your posts previously and it said you had sold out, could you send a photo and the price please. If you have sent any to Australia before roughly the cost for postage?
cheers
Powdercoated Bars are £150 and Postage to Australia is £96 for priority shipping ....... I get 10 - 12 sets made at a time ...... they are usually all sold before I get them back from the powder coaters ...... I might have some more in 4 - 6 weeks ......If you are in a hurry I can do you a set in Raw steel for £138 or I can take the satin black ones off of my own bike which I fitted 3 weeks ago (bike not been used since I fitted them)

Powdercoated Bars are £150 and Postage to Australia is £96 for priority shipping ....... I get 10 - 12 sets made at a time ...... they are usually all sold before I get them back from the powder coaters ...... I might have some more in 4 - 6 weeks ......If you are in a hurry I can do you a set in Raw steel for £138 or I can take the satin black ones off of my own bike which I fitted 3 weeks ago (bike not been used since I fitted them)
thanks i will consider my options im not in a great hurry for them so if i decide to go that way i am willing to wait

Back