T-Bags (Sissy Bar Bag)

RTNAPL

.060 Over
I am looking for a bag for my Sissy Bar for extended trips, any recommendations? I have an OEM Sissy Bar and pad.

I am looking for a bag for my Sissy Bar for extended trips, any recommendations? I have an OEM Sissy Bar and pad.

I'm cheap - I use an $89 JC Whitney special. Genuine imitation leather sissy bar bag/backpack with rain cover. Nothing fancy - it just does what it is supposed to do. Now that I think about it though, I have not yet tried it with the Rocket. I guess I'd better make sure it works before Eureks Springs!

John

Thanks for the information.

I forgot to mention that I am looking for something that would hold enough gear for a long weekend, not too big, not too small.

Rtnapl

Heather and I use a riggs bag. The have several sizes to chose from. Love mine I have the medium and the two of us can pack for a weekend.

I bought one a couple of years ago on the net. Don't recall the site, but the bag says SAC, if that helps. Had to send the measurements of the bar and pad so they could make the cover fit over them properly. Not fancy but holds enough for a weekender. Good luck.

I have pictures of my T-bag set up on my Rocket in my photo album. Feel free to see what you think of the arrangement. The pictures are located on the second page of my photo album.
Dennis

Last edited:
Biker's Friend

I just saw this somewhere else on the forum, looked it up and was quite impressed. They have a group of videos that helps explain everything about the bag from mounting with or without sissy bars to sizes and using it for a back rest.

I'm planning on getting one even though they are a bit pricey. Not having a wife or girlfriend helps me afford it !

Link Removed

I have pictures of my T-bag set up on my Rocket in my photo album. Feel free to see what you think of the arrangement. The pictures are located on the second page of my photo album.
Dennis

I like your set up, what make and model is your bag?

I just saw this somewhere else on the forum, looked it up and was quite impressed. They have a group of videos that helps explain everything about the bag from mounting with or without sissy bars to sizes and using it for a back rest.

I'm planning on getting one even though they are a bit pricey. Not having a wife or girlfriend helps me afford it !

Link Removed

I should have outfitted my Rocket before I got married and had two kids!

Go to the t-bag web site (t-bag.com) click on products at the top left of the screen and under the large luggage category click on the "Route 66" version, I also have the top roll bag that they mention with it.
Dennis

Last edited:
Back