subtle

.060 Over
Ride
04 rocket 3 trippleK N s (4040) exposed, remapped,deresticted. straight out multiple exhaust
Am on my way up from Melb to Sydney Thursday . Sourced a Rocket complete head valves cams etc cheap , for spares, in Sydney. Will ride up Early Thursday hope to arrive about 10 hrs later with a couple rest breaks . Am going to stay somewhere cheap around Liverpool. Ride back next day. If anyones in the area and wants stop for a beer let me know .

300 for the complete head and cams etc

Black or silver
Silver the same as my other two rockets Mitzy. Was thinking of getting some port polishing and minor headwork done while its sitting around, not sure about regrinding cams or not , I don't have any profiles for the Rocket 3 and not sure if its worth doing without the high comp pistons etc.

Am on my way up from Melb to Sydney Thursday . Sourced a Rocket complete head valves cams etc cheap , for spares, in Sydney. Will ride up Early Thursday hope to arrive about 10 hrs later with a couple rest breaks . Am going to stay somewhere cheap around Liverpool. Ride back next day. If anyones in the area and wants stop for a beer let me know .
If you meant Liverpool England Id'e be with you- but you don't do you:D

Back