Swing Arm Hole

Procket

Standard Bore
I am toying with the idea of making an under-seat exhaust system on my Rocket to -StreetCafe transform. I am considering running it through the swing arm. There appears to be a relatively large hole covered by riveted in place plates above and below.

Has any body pulled these plates to see if there indeed is a clear pass through? If so what the size might me etc.

Cheers.

Here's some photos from my burnt Rocket Procket.
There seams to be, or has been a rubber mat under that tin plate cover.

20180917_092653[1].jpg

20180917_092506.jpg

20180917_092523.jpg

I have no idea and am prepared to speculate with great authority that given the weight of the swing arm there isn't anything of any great consequence sandwiched in there.

Its kinda like that chrome disc bolted to the front of the Engine directly in front of the clutch, under that cover is a rubber, I guess damper.
Possibly this is the same on the swing arm ???
Some thing to absorb a resonance maybe ?

Confused here . . . just how will running a fixed exhaust pipe through a swing arm space that is moving up and down on an arc work???

Have you looked at Palatina's cafe racer? Also you can search Rocket 3 streetfighter for a few pics

Have you looked at Palatina's cafe racer? Also you can search Rocket 3 streetfighter for a few pics
Have indeed checked those out.. I believe the run the exhaust around the outside of the swing-arm.. I had of course hoped that there was a hollow pass through :)
Not sure I wanna start cutting up the swing-arm o_O

Cheers and Thanks

Back