Lemieuxfan

Supercharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
about a couple weeks back; survey on what the user's perception was on the major big brands (kawasaki, KTM, bmw, honda, yamaha, indian, hd, moto guzzi, suzuki, etc)

I completed it and sent back to triumph; which i mostly rated high except their marketing i rated as poor. did anyone else receive one?

about a couple weeks back; survey on what the user's perception was on the major big brands (kawasaki, KTM, bmw, honda, yamaha, indian, hd, moto guzzi, suzuki, etc)

I completed it and sent back to triumph; which i mostly rated high except their marketing i rated as poor. did anyone else receive one?
I would be interested in answering the survey if you could share the link.

Did you buy your bike new?
When I got mine new in 2013, I received a quality survey at 1 year anniversary and questionnaire/ product development survey at year two of ownership.

after you do survey the link no longer is active here is the opening from it:
TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES OWNER SURVEY

In order to provide you with better products and services, Triumph would like to understand the views and opinions of their customers. To ensure that you can give your views as frankly and securely as possible Triumph have engaged 7th Sense Research, an international independent market research consultancy, to carry out a survey.

Your input is invaluable to us to help Triumph make sure the products and services they develop are as relevant and interesting as possible to you.

The survey is an online questionnaire that you can access by clicking the link below, it should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.

The closing date is 18th September 2018. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

after you do survey the link no longer is active here is the opening from it:
TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES OWNER SURVEY

In order to provide you with better products and services, Triumph would like to understand the views and opinions of their customers. To ensure that you can give your views as frankly and securely as possible Triumph have engaged 7th Sense Research, an international independent market research consultancy, to carry out a survey.

Your input is invaluable to us to help Triumph make sure the products and services they develop are as relevant and interesting as possible to you.

The survey is an online questionnaire that you can access by clicking the link below, it should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.

The closing date is 18th September 2018. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.

They don’t listen! Waste of time!!!!

Back