Supercheap Auto Batemans Bay opening

BDKcoyote

.060 Over
IMG_3922.JPG

Today's opening of the new Supercheap Auto store in Batemans Bay. A bunch of Harleys were also invited but pulled out because of light rain. My rocket in the picture behind 2 '57 Chevs and a '65 Mustang. Hanso made an appearance as well minus bike and cake!

That would be right you didnt tell me on purpose so my RED bike would not show up your Slow Black one
images (7).jpg
download.jpg
images (2).jpg
I wondered why you weren't there and then I realized , it's not a celebration of the opening of a new Pastry shop...............

download (1).jpg
He He He, here's a real Rocket, not one of those also ran Roadster's
IMG_0793.JPG
If that screen gets any bigger you will have to be aware of low flying aircraft................say gday to the Anne for me m8

If that screen gets any bigger you will have to be aware of low flying aircraft................say gday to the Anne for me m8
that was a picture taken a couple of year ago after or before a RDU I had the screen on to slow the old girl down so the black bikes could keep up
download.jpg

I wondered why you weren't there and then I realized , it's not a celebration of the opening of a new Pastry shop...............
I was there But Brian hadn't told me about the Hot Rod Clubs request for some Classy bikes ..... He was scared I would show him up with a modded bike while Brian would have still won the Purple Polish award ... you need to wear sunscreen and Sunnies near his bike
BleedingEyes.gif

... I'm sure he has Shares in "Purple Polish" and "Meguiars Automotive Polish"

Back