Supercharged Rocket

kipper

Nitrous
Ride
08 CLASSIC,09STANDARD,05VALKYRIE RUNE,
Lookin for a bit of advise ,I've been lookin at a 2006 with supercharger fitted by tts . Is there anything I should be checking out on this. The seller says it's had different pistons fitted but he does'nt seem to know much .(he thinks a supercharger is a turbo)!! The bike has only done 2500 miles.
$_86.JPG

Lookin for a bit of advise ,I've been lookin at a 2006 with supercharger fitted by tts . Is there anything I should be checking out on this. The seller says it's had different pistons fitted but he does'nt seem to know much .(he thinks a supercharger is a turbo)!! The bike has only done 2500 miles.
$_86.JPG
That looks the biz, sorry not great on technical stuff re supercharger. There is a garage in Menai Bridge (Road and Trail ) The proprietor known as Will has many dealings with supercharged bikes - you could contact him for any advice. All the best

Call Richard at TTS he should beable to fill you in. It looks like the 2009-2010 style case from the view as i can see the newer cover with the auto belt tensioner. Richard made so many changes to the spigot drive style around the its hard to tell which one it has from here.

Thanks for that Warp ,Goin to look at the bike Tomorrow,I'll get some more detail and give him a call before I decide to pull the trigger. ;)

$_86.JPG
Mine, which is currently for sale on ebay, was supercharged by TTS from new and has their forged JE pistons

I didn't buy it :(. The owner was a bit Vague about what had been done to it. He said that TTS had built it but after he rode it for a bit it got a bit smokey,so he gave it to some other place where they fitted new pistons . I just had a bad feeling about it, but still keeping my eyes open for something else.

Back