summer screen vs fly screen

kblahetka

Supercharged
Ride
2005 r3
My bike came with a red triumph fly screen. I'm not a fan of the look and the jet strem hits my glasses. I'm debating a summer screen. I'm 6 even. anybody use both, if so how do they compare. I'm just looking to push the wind up a couple of inches from the fly screen

My bike came with a red triumph fly screen. I'm not a fan of the look and the jet strem hits my glasses. I'm debating a summer screen. I'm 6 even. anybody use both, if so how do they compare. I'm just looking to push the wind up a couple of inches from the fly screen

Summer screen is OK if you can handle the buffeting and wind noise,, at 6.0 I would go for the full screen I think :)

Agree.. the taller screen works better. You'll probably cop the' old man' jibes but you will avoid the buffeting from the shorter ones.

Not a fan of screens and I'm no expert but the Summer Screen is still pretty short. Next size up is the Roadster Screen which might be better for someone 6'.

fly screen

hey guy's i'm looking for instruction for the fly screen i picked up a used one and no instruction for it plus he couldn't find the bolts for it. i have the front mounting kit for it and it also missing the cable bracket too. i'd like to know if i need the cable mounts and maybe i can get bolts that come close at the hardware store. if anyone has some info that will help thanks.

Back