albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
anybody going to that mad house in august if I am alone going I will think twice about it but would not mind hooking up with some members...

We will be at the broken spoke

great all I have now is to find some camping or something.
you will be able to find me easier than other way around due to the color of my john deere special

If you don't find anything let me know. I've been out of pocket for a while so I don't have the most recent guest list, but there may be room in the RV. Social calendars, etc are Nurse Ratchet's department though...I just go where I'm told and pay the bill :whitstling:

I'm getting married that weekend and the soon to be missus wasn't interested in doing Sturgis for the honeymoon. I should hve done it last year...

If you don't find anything let me know. I've been out of pocket for a while so I don't have the most recent guest list, but there may be room in the RV. Social calendars, etc are Nurse Ratchet's department though...I just go where I'm told and pay the bill :whitstling:
thanks for the offer I may take you up on it if I cannot find a cot and shower somewhere and your last line a true word of wisdom ..been there done that too!!

Back