Stuff you shine with..

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Just went over the bike with warm water and cleaner to get yesterdays bugs and grime off...chamoied it then sprayed it with this...
I find it great...it's a silicone spray and works well on the body and the motor...
maxima-sc1-high-gloss-clear-coat-aerosol-spray-12oz-MA78920.jpg

You are about to get inundated with "Lemon Pledge is the greatest ever" replies... seriously search the forum for Lemon Pledge...

I currently use a thin film of motul 300v ... refreshes from the base of the oil tank during every ride. Great stuff....engine is very shiny and nothing sticks to it :whitstling:

Just went over the bike with warm water and cleaner to get yesterdays bugs and grime off...chamoied it then sprayed it with this...
I find it great...it's a silicone spray and works well on the body and the motor...

I currently use a thin film of motul 300v ... refreshes from the base of the oil tank during every ride. Great stuff....engine is very shiny and nothing sticks to it :whitstling:

Don't forget to do the brake discs :sneaky::coffee:

Undo the two bolts holding the tank give it a twist and turn might just reseat the oring.

Did it to mine 3 time's before the leak stopped. Even brought new o-rings but we're not needed.

Back