Triumph 1902 Card T Shirt
1902_card_tee_mtsa14403_170_hr.jpg

1 only Mens Triumph Tiger 100 T Shirt

tiger100ts.jpg

Last edited:
Peter.
What ones are the larger 3x shirts?
Lon.
Anything in this thread is CURRENTLY available as a 3XL Lon, the first three are also available in some other smaller sizes as listed. It is why I made a new thread to separate from the kids and ladies T's. Some I only have one example of, and some 4-5 of each.

I'll update as or if they sell.

Anything in this thread is CURRENTLY available as a 3XL Lon, the first three are also available in some other smaller sizes as listed. It is why I made a new thread to separate from the kids and ladies T's. Some I only have one example of, and some 4-5 of each.

I'll update as or if they sell.
Peter
I’ll take one of each 3x.
Lon

Put me down for 3 3X... Born to Ride, McQueen and World's fastest

Let me know the shipping and I'll PayPal you

Peter
I’ll take one of each 3x.
Lon
Lon that is 12 T's and the last of a few designs so I will update. I will need to get a postage quote on that lot.

That a nice neat figure Au$50 / 3 X 12 = Au$200 + postage.

Last edited:

Your in luck Anthony, one of those designs were the last left after Lon's order but one has now gone 'The Fastest', I do have the last 'Triumph Tiger 100 The Worlds Greatest' one in red left though.

Please advise your next choice of the last 5 designs now available. I'll update the post above now. I'll use your $25 credit you sent me earlier too mate and will wrap and get a postal quote this afternoon.

Last edited:

Thanks mate.

I still need to know which is the replacement for the 'Fastest' T.

But package is 775 grams so Au$50 + Au$33 Economy Air post - Au$25 = Au$58.

Economy Air Post must be below 2Kg and is claimed estimated 6 business days but my experience says 10. So being late Friday now here earliest delivery will be the 18th but more likely 22nd.

There is no tracking available with Economy Air but Au$100 bought insurance is available for an extra Au$10 so hardly worth it as ALL parcels in Australia Post are automatically covered up to Au$100 without paying for insurance separately. just a longer claim process but I have used it and been paid out. It will still have a receipt and an article number to help find it if it does go missing.

Last edited:
Lon that is 12 T's and the last of a few designs so I will update. I will need to get a postage quote on that lot.

That a nice neat figure Au$50 / 3 X 12 = Au$200 + postage.

3.5 Kg Boxed

Postage with Au$290 insurance including postal costs is Au$89.09 so Au$289 all up Lon.

Postage $74.49
Extra cover $14.60
Total# $89.09

Your in luck Anthony, one of those designs were the last left after Lon's order but one has now gone 'The Fastest', I do have the last 'Triumph Tiger 100 The Worlds Greatest' one in red left though.

Please advise your next choice of the last 5 designs now available. I'll update the post above now. I'll use your $25 credit you sent me earlier too mate and will wrap and get a postal quote this afternoon.
Give me about 1.5 hours to get into the office, but I think the card short would be the next choice.

*Edit* yeah the 1902 Card shirt works for me.

Last edited:
Back