Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
As you may know, I broke my Rocket some whilst deer hunting :rolleyes:. Here are the parts I'm looking for.

A right hand frame cover

IMG_20171104_184839617.jpg

These two little straps for the windshield. Actually just need left but would buy a set. These are pretty standard. The ones I've been using came off a Harley windshield.

IMG_20171104_183338113.jpg

Rivco floorboards. Fronts or rears. The only difference is the mounts and my mounts are fine. Doesn't matter if some of the rubber inserts are missing, I have spares.

IMG_20171104_190030683.jpg

Also need the entire clutch side switch assembly + clutch lever.

Triumph teardrop mirrors (both :()

Hand grips

Beetle Bags, any color, light damage OK.

If you have any of this stuff that you would like to sell, start a "conversation" with me. Thanks !

Last edited:
Fred,
I have a black set of those swing arm covers.
FREE to you, Amigo, for only the postage, if you want them?

Contact @dealer (Lon) for the Rivcos. I sold a set-up to him that he is not using.

Fred,

Contact @dealer (Lon) for the Rivcos. I sold a set-up to him that he is not using.
I'm sure you do, I have some stuff but mostly roadster specific but you're welcome to it. Did you post a list anywhere yet?

Yes ! It's called "Stuff I'm looking for". Pretty original huh ? :p

Fred,

That's a mighty generous offer Steve ! I'm afraid they must be chrome. The Scotts in me is crying "but they're free you gowk" !

That's a mighty generous offer Steve ! I'm afraid they must be chrome. The Scotts in me is crying "but they're free you gowk" !

Reckoned that might be so, but I gave it a try. Just let me know if you change your mind. Good luck contacting Lon. I just met with him on Thursday in Ellensburg on my way out of Dodge to Texas. He's an auto mechanic by trade and somewhat of a hoarder like Tony, @Mittzy and Pete @Ishrub.

Reckoned that might be so, but I gave it a try. Just let me know if you change your mind. Good luck contacting Lon. I just met with him on Thursday in Ellensburg on my way out of Dodge to Texas. He's an auto mechanic by trade and somewhat of a hoarder like Tony, @Mittzy and Pete @Ishrub.

I really appreciate the offer Steve. I started a conversation with Lon. Do you think he's likely to see it ?

I have a set of Kuryakyn black ISO grips with black throttle boss. I went back to stock so I could use the Throttlemeisters I got from Rick, @1K9

Back