scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
As the weeman Yoda would say:D
I removed my sidewinder pipes and sent them away to be ceramic coated , now I have a bug up my rear end and want my wheels powder coated so I installed my TOR's to ride the bike down for the powder coating, and boy do they weigh a ton and i mean an imperial ton not the light weight American ton.
These bloody things will give you a hernia I am dreading when I have to remove them again.

I removed my sidewinder pipes and sent them away to be ceramic coated , now I have a bug up my rear end and want my wheels powder coated so I installed my TOR's to ride the bike down for the powder coating, and boy do they weigh a ton and i mean an imperial ton not the light weight American ton.
These bloody things will give you a hernia I am dreading when I have to remove them again.

I prefer the lightweight dogs myself ;)

Certainly NOT to be confused with your "light weight" metric ton, of only 62 mph!!!
Tongue1.jpg

Do not know what the brute weighs but if someone does please post it and when I get my pipes back from WA I will weigh them and at the same time I will weigh the TORs if my scales go that high:D

So you shall have the classy distinction of a little Washington State on your motor!
Ya Lucky Scot!
Neener1.jpg

Back