Strange item in photo ....

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
So I'm outside playing with my camera (as ya do) taking various photos.
Down load them onto my Computer and go through them.
Then I notice this strange "sorta teardrop thing" on the L/H side of the photo hanging between the clocks, I couldn't for the life of me work out what it was :confused:

IMG_1389.JPG

You'll need to take a closer look...remove those headers (and freight them directly to me for safe keeping), then you can get right up near whatever the **** that droopy gold condomy looking thing is :thumbsup:

The object can not be hanging between the gauges and be this far on the near side of the tank with the wheel nearly straight. It is very close to the camera considering it’s lack of focus with a good depth of field that you have.

If it is a condom I pity the poor little bloke that fit into it.

The object can not be hanging between the gauges and be this far on the near side of the tank with the wheel nearly straight. It is very close to the camera considering it’s lack of focus with a good depth of field that you have.

If it is a condom I pity the poor little bloke that fit into it.

Well Dr D you are by far the closest so far.
The condom Boys were just a wee bit out :D
In fact that piece of Brass is about 15' this side of the bike and is fact is the door handle on the French doors on the front of the house, I remember taking the photo so that the edge of the door was just out of the shot.
The photo was taken standing on the deck with my back to the French doors looking towards where this photo below was taken.

MVC-010F.JPG

Well Dr D you are by far the closest so far.
The condom Boys were just a wee bit out :D
In fact that piece of Brass is about 15' this side of the bike and is fact is the door handle on the French doors on the front of the house, I remember taking the photo so that the edge of the door was just out of the shot.
The photo was taken standing on the deck with my back to the French doors looking towards where this photo below was taken.

MVC-010F.JPG
I think some of these guys think about male sausage an awful lot.:eek:

Back