For Sale Stock Touring mufflers but actually free

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
The OEM mufflers are sitting on my shop floor on a piece of cardboard.

I'm making a dump run on Friday and thought if someone needed a set, I'd pass them on. Of course local is preferred since shipping them might be stupidly expensive. If no takers by Friday, to the land fill they go.

Mike, I've got a 2008 R3T that the back face of my muffler rotted out, my chrome is good, but the back faces are ****e....If your stock mufflers have decent chrome, and you would be willing to wrap them up and UPS them to me, I would be grateful. Let me know how much shipping is...I'll send it.

Check shipping, might be best if you only took the one you need

Mike, I've got a 2008 R3T that the back face of my muffler rotted out, my chrome is good, but the back faces are ****e....If your stock mufflers have decent chrome, and you would be willing to wrap them up and UPS them to me, I would be grateful. Let me know how much shipping is...I'll send it.

These look like new. I bought my 09 Touring from a friend and the thing had never even been in the rain. I just hate to throw perfectly good bike parts away so they are yours. I'll take them to UPS within the next few days and get a price for shipping to IL from the UPS robber barons.

In fact, I think I might have a good box in which I can pack them but will check in the AM. UPS makes in money in packing so hopefully we can avoid that.

Edit: Just checked the box and it is a bit short but I have sufficient packing to put it together. I'll pull it all together within the next couple of days and send you a PM on what it will cost to ship.

Last edited:
Mike, are they by-by yet?

Tom, New Jersey
. Tom I have a pair off my 09 touring you can have just pay shipping I a in R I would be cheaper to ship than from the West coast I will be heading to Florida in late September or early October might be able to drop off

Here’s the Triumph OEM part #A9600211 for the left silencer that I need. It’s laser etched on the underside near the clamp end. The right side # A9600212.
Thanks

Back