Want to Buy Stock Seat

ThisGuy

Standard Boor
Ride
2005 Rocket III
I'm thinking of customizing my seat. I'm planning to get into it over the winter, but if anyone has a stock seat they're willing to get rid of cheap, I'd love to dive into it while keeping mine rideable.

I don't think the seats have changed much over the years, but just need one that fits the Classics/Roadsters. Looking for front/solo seat only. No need for a tourer or rear.

I really don't have much to put into it right now beyond shipping, so hoping to find someone who loves their aftermarket seat and is happy to get rid of the original. Figure it never hurts to ask!

I'm thinking of customizing my seat. I'm planning to get into it over the winter, but if anyone has a stock seat they're willing to get rid of cheap, I'd love to dive into it while keeping mine rideable.

I don't think the seats have changed much over the years, but just need one that fits the Classics/Roadsters. Looking for front/solo seat only. No need for a tourer or rear.

I really don't have much to put into it right now beyond shipping, so hoping to find someone who loves their aftermarket seat and is happy to get rid of the original. Figure it never hurts to ask!
I have one.

Back