Steve Mack from NYC aka rocketmaniii

rocketmaniii

Standard Bore
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I ride a 2001 Victory Sport Cruiser, old school. I was looking for a much bigger bike and couldn't believe Triumph made a 2.3 liter motorcycle that handles better than my Sport Cruiser. I'm delighted to be among Triumph riders now with my 2009 Rocket III Touring bike. It's an amazing ride and after I get the power and speed out of my system, I expect to get a little better gas mileage as I slow things down a bit. WHAT A RUSH!

Steve

I ride a 2001 Victory Sport Cruiser, old school. I was looking for a much bigger bike and couldn't believe Triumph made a 2.3 liter motorcycle that handles better than my Sport Cruiser. I'm delighted to be among Triumph riders now with my 2009 Rocket III Touring bike. It's an amazing ride and after I get the power and speed out of my system, I expect to get a little better gas mileage as I slow things down a bit. WHAT A RUSH!

Steve
Hate to tell ya, you won't get the speed and power out of your system.:eek: It's like any other addiction in that you'll just want more.:D Welcome from Virginia.

Back