Steering Damper?

Front end shake!

Anyone know if this is available to us? at 120+ everything seems very....shaky....

I am getting a serious front end shake when I loosen my grip in the bars. Earlier on this forum someone had a suggestion about tightening up the steering. I can't find it now. Can anyone help. I imagine the solution to both problems will be the same. Thx for your help? :cool:

I found it .....I just needed to learn to search.....

Anyone know if this is available to us? at 120+ everything seems very....shaky....

Hombre has one on his racing bike. I don't remember whether or not it's here or on the .com site that the install instructions were posted. I know he had an issue with the risers.

Found it...

I dont need a damper on my bike ,check tyres headstock bearings before waisting money on one,also has the bike been dropped?

even if the head bearings feel good just give the nut a extra 1/4 - 1/2 turn this will solve the problem if you replaced the stock grips with the endbar weights this alone will cause the shake because triumph tq specs are very light it is a pain in the arse but most worth it !!

bikes never been dropped. although I havent checked tire pressure in a second....next thing for me to do I guess.

Although I swear! there IS a lot of vibration at higher speeds! The bike isn't aerodynamic like a ****** rocket, it makes sense that the wind is moving it around -- doesn't matter if its 700+ pounds, still built like a brick!

Back