CaptainCaeruleus

Supercharged
Ok,

So where is the turbo:

Here it is:

Other than the single exhaust it looks like a stock Rocket... Good for finding unsuspecting prey!!!

Initial impressions:

- Power delivery is smooth yet awsome!!!
- Go easy on the throttle and putter around town, it feels like a stock Rocket
- Open it up and the turbo delivers as fast as you crank it on, virtually no lag...

Put it up on a Dynojet 250i yesterday... 85 degress and raining outside of the Dynojet trailer... The results were 191RWHP, 215Ft-lbs of torque with a boost of 6PSI:

Link Removed

Not bad for an initial outing.. I am pleased!! With some tuning, I expect I can reach over 200RWHP... Tuneboy is is used for ignition mapping and a Dynojet PCIIIUsb is used for fuel mapping... The PCIII is also connected to a Dynojet Hub and pressure sensor for mapping .vs. boost... So I guess I need a tune shop that understands Tuneboy and PCIII - Hi Walt!!!!!

Downsides:

- Exhaust doesn't sound as good as my Jardines... A tinny TOR pipe is best I can describe it.. Turbo whurrr is quiet...
- Until the seals seat in the turbo - usually a few weeks, you will burn some oil when you first start up the bike after cold... Thought I was running a snowmobile for a minute yesterday...

Haven't gone hunting yet as I am still getting used to all of this power.. Did cream a few Harleys and a Sprint ST at Thunder in the Valley just because "they were there"... Will go after bigger sport later...

Mike...

Last edited:
i love that little set-up. if i had the funds, it would be done yesterday....beautiful job Mike :D.......

greg

i love that little set-up. if i had the funds, it would be done yesterday....beautiful job Mike :D.......

greg

Thanks Greg... Got to give most of the credit to Triumph of Windber who did the hardware install for me... I just did the Tuneboy and Dynojet part of the install..

Mike...

yeah baby

Thanks Greg... Got to give most of the credit to Triumph of Windber who did the hardware install for me... I just did the Tuneboy and Dynojet part of the install..

Mike...

sure would like a gander at the tunes whenever you get it sorted, i'll probably stay just under 200 rhp myself. gawd,I like these little power boosters. I think I'll get one too soon, cause it's starting to get a bit obsessive.....:eek::eek::eek:

greg

Back