Starter Relay Mod on Youtube

Great Benny, are you planning on post more or did I have a problem with the you tube video. it stopped befor eyou even stripped the wires. in fact right after you showed that you marked where the two wire went on the relay socket. I would love to see the whole thing if possible.

Tell me about that header. Sure like the way it looks. I haven't seen one before like this. Who makes it?

Great Benny, are you planning on post more or did I have a problem with the you tube video. it stopped befor eyou even stripped the wires. in fact right after you showed that you marked where the two wire went on the relay socket. I would love to see the whole thing if possible.

Warp - I had the same issue, although figured out a solution. When the vid starts, move the mouse to the end of the play bar (should show a thumbnail of the video) a few seconds from the end. If you click there, it should take you to the near end of the video. Then you can click back to the beginning and it works. Not sure why it's doing it, but that seems to work. NOTE: You'll miss the last few seconds of the vid.

MarvinM

Good morning everyone.. Thank you for the comments. =)

I am unsure why the clip isn't playing properly. I hope it sorts itself out.. I uploaded all the clips as one.. Very strange indeed..

With the headers they're a custom job, a friend of mine built them for me. I have a sound clip on here in another thread called "the bestest friend you could ever have" Hope you enjoy it.. =)

great vid Benny ol mate, you say you are fitting an EB kit have you already got it as I could make you one as I have for several others here in Auss and I am starting one to today for skips three headlight set up (heavier duty relays and a couple extra splices).

For a std rocket headlight set up it is $45 in parts and I just round off the postage ($7) to make it $50 if you want one, but if you already have an EB kit ignor this
Cheers
Hans

Hi Hanso, I'm interested in your relay kit - I have an EB kit, but when I took it in for the recall (roadster), the local dealer decided to chop into it. Its missing the relays and the H4 socket's. I'm thinking I would get the EB fuze kit as well - haven't made my mind up if I want to have the option of turning off the lights and I would like a switched connection for my GPS ie it turns off when the engine is off (doesn't take long to flatten the battery and I'd rather reset it). Let me know if your interested in making one, more than happy to pay for your time - just want to get it done!

great vid Benny ol mate, you say you are fitting an EB kit have you already got it as I could make you one as I have for several others here in Auss and I am starting one to today for skips three headlight set up (heavier duty relays and a couple extra splices).

For a std rocket headlight set up it is $45 in parts and I just round off the postage ($7) to make it $50 if you want one, but if you already have an EB kit ignor this
Cheers
Hans

Ah bugger Hanso..!! :( I just received mine. Would have rather grabbed it of you.. Sorry about that mate. Ill keep it in mind though.

I'll post a clip on YouTube again tonight with the EB fitting let me know what you think please Hanso. All help is greatly appreciated.. =)

Back