crow

.020 Over
Ride
2006 triumph rocket 3 classic
Right I'll try explain as best I can ...
2006 classic . Disarm alarm put key in ignition . Let it do the sweep of the needles etc pull clutch in push start button and NOTHING grrrrrrrrr.
I've checked kill switch . Start button . Earth's . Clutch switch and all cone tors under tank and cleaned them . Cleaned battery terminals etc etc ..
Now here is the good bit .. if I do all the above but hold start button in for 20 seconds she starts or if I put my light to full beam while pressing start button she starts .. if i hold start button in when its doing the diagnostic thing it starts as the needles are coming back to zero ..WTF......once started runs great but it's doing my head in so anyone any ideas re this issue ??? ..
Bike only has 5000 miles also so it's spotless

The main battery is new and working as it should .. it's weird as fck and so anoying

I've had some problems with that system in the past ,don't know if your prob is related but I would think about bypassing the alarm and see if that cures your fault.

I've had some problems with that system in the past ,don't know if your prob is related but I would think about bypassing the alarm and see if that cures your fault.
Yeah I'm thinking that it may be the way to go

Starting issue sorted .....removed the culprit ☺

Attachments

• 20180523_183054.jpg
    20180523_183054.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2
Back