Standard vs. Classic vs. Roadster vs. Tourer vs. Touring

CWCobra

.060 Over
I'm pretty clear on what a "Touiring" Rocket II is. Ditto for a "Tourer".
But can anybody point me to a concise comparison/contrast among the "Standard" versus a "Roadster" versus a "Classic" models?

Thanks,
CW

The Tourer was a Classic with extras for touring, bags, windshield, maybe luggage rack and back rest?.... The Classic is a Standard with different handlebars which pull back a bit at a further angle, and it has the driver floor board set-up. Classics usually have two tone paint, but not always. The Standard came with single paint color, pegs instead of boards, bars are more perpendicular to the bike and more a reach forward.
Is that about it, guys?

The Roadster has pegs, and the whole set-up has been moved back about 5 inches and down an inch or so, more upright style, improved suspension, and I hear both better power and less power. Not sure about the bars.

Touring was redesigned for touring from the swinging arm back, has slightly different wheelbase, narrower tires for better handling, and I hear they are slightly detuned.

Plus, I believe, prior to the 07 models the standards had the silver/grey engine while the Classic had the black one and the 07 "Tourer" retained the silver engine as well.

Dennis

76 dtg Dubai
77 dtg Home for good!

Back