Want to Buy Standard Rails and Boards

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Are there any around???
I need a set for the new Roadster.
I have two good sets of chrome rails, one is for a Touring, not sure about the other.
In setting them up I have learned they are too low for my needs.
I really need the Standard rails.

Are there any around???
I have two good sets of chrome rails, one is for a Touring, not sure about the other.
Are the standard rails what you hive on current bike?

Are there any around???

Hey bull, @Bobs05 has a set of boards you are looking for. With a whole bunch of spare parts to go with it!

Hey bull, @Bobs05 has a set of boards you are looking for. With a whole bunch of spare parts to go with it!
Yep! ;):D
For Sale - 2005 Rocket III Classic, Graphite Color. Price drop - $5400

Are there any around???

If you have Standard rails and foot-boards and the other two sets are different and different from each other as well, with one definitely a Touring set, the other could only be a Classic set.;)

Are the floor-board mounts different so no mixing or swapping of Classic, Standard or Touring Rider foot-boards which I believe are all different shapes and sizes?

Hey guys - remember this?
cadconversions said
You'll need a different shifter lever too depending upon if you have the flat boards or angled boards

Ishrub said
Didn't dealer pick those up from you with the rails, boards and other controls a few months ago?

1olbull said
Nope. He wanted but I was stubborn in NOT wanting to package up and fuss with the darn post office.
Prefer to unload to someone who can pick them up.
I know, I know what an a-hole! I be old, cranky and an unmotivated seller . . . :rolleyes: o_O :cautious: :unsure: :sleep:

Ishrub said
He is lazy!!! as he lives only a few miles away too!

Ishrub said
Just as well the International mail queue is so much shorter then! ;):rolleyes::whitstling::D

1olbull said Had contact from a member only a couple hours away from me.
Looks like we shall hook up . . .

1olbull, May 11, 2017Report
#61Unlike+ QuoteReply

:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

You have a chance used, but Buckley's new - unless;) ...........
I could be tempted to part with my complete in the box brand new set.

And by tempted, I mean REALLY tempted!;):roll::roll::roll: as it on my bucket list of mods.

@Mittzy sold one cheap a year or so ago.

SOLD Floor Board Kit BRAND NEW $800
A9758085 - floorboard kit

Au$2028.00 (US$1440) :eek::eek::eek: was the last selling price from an Aussie dealer:

North West Motorcycles - Rocket III, Classic & Roadster 0 - Footboard/Rocker Lever Kit - N/A to Roadster

Ref Part Number Description # On Diagram Price Per Item Notes Details
1 A9758085 (NLA) T1 FOOTBOARDS/ROCKER LE x1 $2028.00 Rocket III & Classic Only

Last edited:
The image below was from post#8 here (and now gone) but I found it on Google images
Floorboard parts help

Link Removed

I believe they are comparing the Classic (LHS) to the Standard (RHS) in the photos not the Roadster, but the Roadster is probably as low as the Classic. I think @1olbull has boards on a Standard bar mount which gives the much increased clearance to the Roadster.

Back