Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Hmmmmm getting a little bored with the staintunes thinking when I get autotune I might get some shortys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were to buy a dedicated touring bike and revert the Rocket back to its intended billy-badass street fighter/power cruiser, I might consider doing the same thing.

My Staintunes are perfect for what I use the Rocket for now. They have a great sound around town but go almost silent at highway speeds which is what I like.

Mitch if you part with the S/tunes let me know please..:)
Will do mate but i dont think they will be for sale probably keep them incase i ever want to go back to the three silencer look.
If I were to buy a dedicated touring bike and revert the Rocket back to its intended billy-badass street fighter/power cruiser, I might consider doing the same thing.

My Staintunes are perfect for what I use the Rocket for now. They have a great sound around town but go almost silent at highway speeds which is what I like.
Absolutely mate staintunes are great i really like them and the sound i just want to reduce a bit of weight and go for the streetfighter look and sound i think sams headers will compliment the sound nicely also :cool:
Plus the rear wheel and swing arm will be easier to clean :D

where you going to get them shorty bad boys from? ive been thinking of doing the same, ive still got the stock pipes, i nearly pulled the trigger on some jardines the other day but had a good listen to some and think there abit loud.
Triumph performance parts is one place ive seen with the shortys 4 sale

where you going to get them shorty bad boys from? ive been thinking of doing the same, ive still got the stock pipes, i nearly pulled the trigger on some jardines the other day but had a good listen to some and think there abit loud.
Triumph performance parts is one place ive seen with the shortys 4 sale

Not sure yet mate I'm keen on some a certain fellow makes but he hasn't said if he is willing to make a set for me or not yet . If not I guess I'll keep the staintunes but I really like the idea of exposing the wheel and swing arm ruducing a little weight and increasing a little noise .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitch this was the failure i was talking about.. lucky for this guy it happened when he was pulling into the garage.. that bracket is for LOCATION of the cat only.. the mufflers and manifold support the cat. if you use this bracket i absolutely guarantee it will go to fail

just thinking I got the idea of the headers when Sam used the design to feed the Thugs maybe he can make a set to hook up to the headers:)

;) Thats the plan mate ill get him to make me a set a little later in the year when my funds allow if he isnt to busy .
His design looks awesome :cool:

Back