Sta in tune exhaust on the classic

Hardware_Hank

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I got a complete staintune exhaust with tripple mufflers and crossover pipe from @Idaho Red Rocket 3 , put a little over 1000 miles on with them, and I am in love!

Install was pretty straightforward. Just take off the old pipes and cat box, and clamp on the new setup. No gaskets required because of the tight tolerance between the pipes.

The sound is very full, and deep with a good overall volume. When cruising, they are nice and quiet, barley louder than the wind on the highway. But as soon as you crack the throttle open, it wakes up and shouts at you!

And if anyone else wants a used excellent set with cat delete crossover guess who has one available.;):whitstling::)

Thanks Hank. Those pipe look great on your beautiful bike. They sound great too. I knew I should have kept them. ;) Enjoy.
Bill.
Thank you! I was afraid they were going to be too loud when I first got them, but I am running with the baffles out, and the volume is perfect.

The rocket 3 was my childhood dream bike, so as soon as I could afford one I jumped on it! It's safe to say I'm the youngest guy on one in the state. Not too difficult though when there's only 4 or 5 rockets in ND that I know of :p

Thank you! I was afraid they were going to be too loud when I first got them, but I am running with the baffles out, and the volume is perfect.

The rocket 3 was my childhood dream bike, so as soon as I could afford one I jumped on it! It's safe to say I'm the youngest guy on one in the state. Not too difficult though when there's only 4 or 5 rockets in ND that I know of :p

Oh yeah ... "Childhood Dream Bike". Mine was a CB 750 Four. I was 12 in 1969 when they were first introduced. I was smitten. Worked my butt off for 5 years and bought a new one in 1974 at 17 yo. My Rocket was my 50th B-Day present from my wife. (13 years ago). She also gave me the payment book to go with it. Love that Lady. BTW: Tomorrow, Tuesday 9-22, is our 18th wedding anniversary.

Oh yeah ... "Childhood Dream Bike". Mine was a CB 750 Four. I was 12 in 1969 when they were first introduced. I was smitten. Worked my butt off for 5 years and bought a new one in 1974 at 17 yo. My Rocket was my 50th B-Day present from my wife. (13 years ago). She also gave me the payment book to go with it. Love that Lady. BTW: Tomorrow, Tuesday 9-22, is our 18th wedding anniversary.
I would love a cb 750! But I'm also a suckered for old Japanese bikes. I've had a handful of 80s and 90s Hondas and yamahas. My rocket was the first bike I bought that was not a project or a flip. I didn't plan on modifying the rocket, but now that I have the exhaust, the ramair intake is on the way!

Happy anniversary too!

Always liked Staintune exhausts. Here's the last one I had.

R1200GS.JPG

Back