**SOLD** STA IN TUNE 3 PIPE EXHAUST - COMPLETE

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
SOLD 7/17/20. Thanks Hank.

Lower Price.

I have a complete 3 pipe Sta-In-Tune exhaust system INCLUDING the Cat Eliminator. That thing is like a mini header. I also have the S-I-T DB Killers. The system is in pretty good condition for being over 10 years old. There is a dent in the top right pipe and some holes in the left pipe that looks like they were drilled for AFR testing. I'll need to get those welded up for you.

Asking $500 shipped in USA.

Bill

20191230_164059.jpg

20191230_164155.jpg

20191230_164404.jpg

20191230_164228.jpg

20191230_164306.jpg

20191230_164746.jpg

20191230_164753.jpg

Last edited:
I have a complete 3 pipe Sta-In-Tune exhaust system INCLUDING the Cat Eliminator. That thing is like a mini header. I also have the S-I-T DB Killers. The system is in pretty good condition for being over 10 years old. There is a dent in the top right pipe and some holes in the left pipe that looks like they were drilled for AFR testing. I'll need to get those welded up for you.

Asking $750 shipped in USA.

Bill

20191230_164059.jpg

20191230_164155.jpg

20191230_164404.jpg

20191230_164228.jpg

20191230_164306.jpg

20191230_164746.jpg

20191230_164753.jpg
I would love to meet the guy that thought that was a good idea. I could probably tell alot just from a photograph of him. Tune and that thing should never be used in the same sentence, good God! What on Earth makes that $25.00 piece of scrap worth $750.00 respectfully sir? I don't want to be mean, but. There are a majority of people on this forum that seem to be hell bent on reengineering a fantastic although not flawless motorcycle, with little more or less, than a high school, not even tech school level education! Maybe I should have just made my comments a post. I happen to have really become impressed with the factory version of the Rocket. I have a 2011 Roadster. But when I see these kind of post, I feel it's my civic duty to enlighten unsuspecting, gullible, people that believe everyone on this forum is some kind of engineering phenom! You deserve to be called out for attempting to pull the d**k out of your a** and trying to shove it up someone else's, instead of using this junk as an educational tool to demonstrate what not to do to one's beloved Rocket! This forum is more opinionated than factual! The moderators need to spend more time weeding out bull ish and less time suspending knowledgeable members for pointing it out!!!

Mark I take this as a personal attack. You should be banned from the forum as you are new and have not really figured out how to conduct yourself on the forum or added anything useful to the group.
I am not convinced that your avatar "I'm smart too, you know" is accurate. Moderators ??

FYI: The Sta In Tune exhaust system from Australia was a coveted system while it was in production. It cost well over $2000 USD with the cat eliminator. It is not "scrap". I got it with a basket case Rocket I am rebuilding and have decided to offer it to the group for a healthy discount.

Last edited:
I am not convinced that your avatar "I am smart, you know" is accurate.:D:whitstling:

https://staintune.com.au/
Hand Crafted Quality

Price and Model Listing 2017 – Staintune
For over 30 years Staintune Australia has carved a solid reputation for offering products with a consistent high quality of design, performance and sound, both in Australia and over seas. We have products covering a wide range of motorcycles with new products being developed and tested constantly.

Each new product enters an extensive research and development program including dynamometer testing, road research and also noise emission testing. Staintune product is built with real world results in mind, we don’t just look at peek HP, ride-ability and the all important enjoyment factor is a high priority!

Staintune evolved from two passions, motorcycling and quality hand made parts. The craftsmanship is obvious as soon as you lay eyes on a new Staintune pipe. Sleek lines, beautiful welds and a finish second to none. You can really appreciated the time and effort that goes into making a Staintune product.

They really are a work of art and take you back to a time when the man that makes the product sells the product. This is still the case with the original founder of the company Sandy Campbell still getting his hands dirty on a daily basis to make sure you the customer gets the same quality that Staintune has become renowned and envied for.

Staintune Products are 100% Australian made and owned, keeping Australian dollars in Australia! Staintune supports local motorcycle dealers, industry events and charities.

We pride ourselves on customer service, we are in the unique situation were we can respond to the customer needs and issues quickly and effectively due to the fact we manufacture what we sell and we stand behind what we make. From tech question to fitment advice and more we will do everything in our power to make your experience with Staintune product a great one.

All Staintune products are made from 304 grade stainless steel one of the most durable material to use when it comes to quality exhaust systems. Because of the nature of 304 stainless steel at any stage of the products life it can be buffed back to a deep, as new glow. Staintune products are made to out last the competition.

Make local, Buy local, Sell local, think Global and protect the Australian Motorcycle industry!

Last edited:
Back in the day the stain tune exhaust and the Maddogs were the bee's knees, lot more systems available nowadays but still a good price for someone looking for that setup.
Wee bit harsh MrMark in fact you sounded like me at times:D I will admit the pictures are not very flattering but it is a good system.:D

I would love to meet the guy that thought that was a good idea. I could probably tell alot just from a photograph of him. Tune and that thing should never be used in the same sentence, good God! What on Earth makes that $25.00 piece of scrap worth $750.00 respectfully sir? I don't want to be mean, but. There are a majority of people on this forum that seem to be hell bent on reengineering a fantastic although not flawless motorcycle, with little more or less, than a high school, not even tech school level education! Maybe I should have just made my comments a post. I happen to have really become impressed with the factory version of the Rocket. I have a 2011 Roadster. But when I see these kind of post, I feel it's my civic duty to enlighten unsuspecting, gullible, people that believe everyone on this forum is some kind of engineering phenom! You deserve to be called out for attempting to pull the d**k out of your a** and trying to shove it up someone else's, instead of using this junk as an educational tool to demonstrate what not to do to one's beloved Rocket! This forum is more opinionated than factual! The moderators need to spend more time weeding out bull ish and less time suspending knowledgeable members for pointing it out!!!

As others have noted, there are ways to offer your opinion, and then there are personal attacks. Please learn to distinguish between the two.

And thank you for your critique on site moderation. Shawn is always open to new volunteers.

I am not convinced that your avatar "I am smart, you know" is accurate.:D:whitstling:

https://staintune.com.au/
Hand Crafted Quality

Price and Model Listing 2017 – Staintune
For over 30 years Staintune Australia has carved a solid reputation for offering products with a consistent high quality of design, performance and sound, both in Australia and over seas. We have products covering a wide range of motorcycles with new products being developed and tested constantly.

Each new product enters an extensive research and development program including dynamometer testing, road research and also noise emission testing. Staintune product is built with real world results in mind, we don’t just look at peek HP, ride-ability and the all important enjoyment factor is a high priority!

Staintune evolved from two passions, motorcycling and quality hand made parts. The craftsmanship is obvious as soon as you lay eyes on a new Staintune pipe. Sleek lines, beautiful welds and a finish second to none. You can really appreciated the time and effort that goes into making a Staintune product.

They really are a work of art and take you back to a time when the man that makes the product sells the product. This is still the case with the original founder of the company Sandy Campbell still getting his hands dirty on a daily basis to make sure you the customer gets the same quality that Staintune has become renowned and envied for.

Staintune Products are 100% Australian made and owned, keeping Australian dollars in Australia! Staintune supports local motorcycle dealers, industry events and charities.

We pride ourselves on customer service, we are in the unique situation were we can respond to the customer needs and issues quickly and effectively due to the fact we manufacture what we sell and we stand behind what we make. From tech question to fitment advice and more we will do everything in our power to make your experience with Staintune product a great one.

All Staintune products are made from 304 grade stainless steel one of the most durable material to use when it comes to quality exhaust systems. Because of the nature of 304 stainless steel at any stage of the products life it can be buffed back to a deep, as new glow. Staintune products are made to out last the competition.

Make local, Buy local, Sell local, think Global and protect the Australian Motorcycle industry!
Another Australia legend company, ikon shocks I love mine and they were made for me, Australians have been a big part of making the British legend a marvelous piece, and with the Viking right next door adding craftsmanship of an artist to the collaboration, the British Australian New Zealand American triumph rocket will be ready to hurt some chicken strips this year!

Actually, when you look at it, whilst it looks like a can of worms, it is very free flowing.
Take a look at each line that the exhaust has to travel to make it's way to each individual Muffler, pretty good, I'd ride my bike at speed down that track if it was a road.
Unlike some set ups that I've seen that have "Stop" signs in the middle of them ! :eek:

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-13_21-6-33.png
    upload_2020-1-13_21-6-33.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 15
Actually, when you look at it, whilst it looks like a can of worms, it is very free flowing.
Take a look at each line that the exhaust has to travel to make it's way to each individual Muffler, pretty good, I'd ride my bike at speed down that track if it was a road.
Unlike some set ups that I've seen that have "Stop" signs in the middle of them ! :eek:

Now, stop dissing them Triumph factory products!;):eek::D

Back