**SOLD** STA IN TUNE 3 PIPE EXHAUST - COMPLETE

I have the triumph de-cat, judging by the difference in noise and grunt there is not much indication of stop signs, in the pipe, I'm guessing there are flow directors in side, and I suspect the dimensions of the pipe segments are significant, I would suggest lighter too (power/weight ratio) stock collector/cat is very heavy. I like the serpent like pipework on the exhibit, but not something u would see I guess

Actually, when you look at it, whilst it looks like a can of worms, it is very free flowing.
Take a look at each line that the exhaust has to travel to make it's way to each individual Muffler, pretty good, I'd ride my bike at speed down that track if it was a road.
Unlike some set ups that I've seen that have "Stop" signs in the middle of them ! :eek:
Actually can of worms for what purpose a single SLIPON is the smart choice as Paul knows and he offers a nice one

Actually can of worms for what purpose a single SLIPON is the smart choice as Paul knows and he offers a nice one
G'day matey, I thought you must have gone to Heaven already!;):p:D

It seems like you've been gone sooo long, it hasn't been the same! ;)
Did you ever get your Carp back on the road after your 'mates' stole and then started to strip it?

Back