Spring in the desert.

Azisbest

Turbocharged
Ride
2020 GT
Just finished a short ride where it was 94 degrees at 8:30pm. And it was not that bad at all, actually pleasant. Of course the sun was down and the humidity was at 9% so I did not even break a sweat. Pretty soon though the only riding I will be doing is very early in the morning heading up for the cool pines about an hour to two hours away depending on which direction one heads. How is everyone elses weather? Beautiful most places I bet.

Well here in NZ, the Fog is so thick that I can't see the neighbors place.
Currently at about 5.30PM Thursday evening it's 8°C, 43°F outside, but 22° C, 72°F inside. :D

IMG_0200.JPG

Well here in NZ, the Fog is so thick that I can't see the neighbors place.
Currently at about 5.30PM Thursday evening it's 8°C, 43°F outside, but 22° C, 72°F inside. :D

IMG_0200.JPG

It was like that here in Canberra this morning too, foggy until mid morning then stayed cool. Maxed at 12 today before dropping again fast for a 0 frost tomorrow morning.

Just finished a short ride where it was 94 degrees at 8:30pm. And it was not that bad at all, actually pleasant. Of course the sun was down and the humidity was at 9% so I did not even break a sweat. Pretty soon though the only riding I will be doing is very early in the morning heading up for the cool pines about an hour to two hours away depending on which direction one heads. How is everyone elses weather? Beautiful most places I bet.
good enough to ride but then if its bad enough to not ride i dont feel very good make any sense?

Back