Sprained my face today

Anthony

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
puttering around on the rocket today and decided I needed to merge onto the freeway in a hurry. I never got over 4k rpm (short shifting till break in), but I still managed to break my face! it is cracked wide open in the dumbest looking grin and it won't go away.

I can't wait till the break in is done...

puttering around on the rocket today and decided I needed to merge onto the freeway in a hurry. I never got over 4k rpm (short shifting till break in), but I still managed to break my face! it is cracked wide open in the dumbest looking grin and it won't go away.
I can't wait till the break in is done...

Screw that!
BIR!
Break it in RIGHT!
Hard - the way you want to ride.
Just don't sustain high revs and let it cool down frequently.
Use that warranty if necessary!

If your face hurts from the ever present grin go rent a Harley. Its sure to erase the grin, and probably make you sad for your Rocket.

The only time you use the saying " break it in" is ,,, well you know, as for the Rocket twist that right hand until lit can not twist any more, my first few days many years ago on my Rocket was triple digits all day and boy was the bike happy.

It is all about your comfort really can't hurt the bike. Sliding not permitted.

Hah! I got a smile reading that. The cool part about this bike is that it still keep pulling even harder and harder as you get up to 6k! It feels like it just keeps going faster and faster as it speeds up to 6k

Even with my wife on the back, and we are going to overtake someone on a country rode, pull the throttle back in 4th and hang the crap on

Back