Sports screen & Belly pan

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
After trying and I mean really trying to live without a screen and stick with the whole naked bike thing I have finally given up and fitted a Triumph sports screen and man it makes a world of difference think it looks a lot better in the flesh than in photos .
Also fitted a Belly pan as well to protect the front of the motor ...from the EBay great quality item really pleased with both

what do you think ? ( be nice guys )

Attachments

• P1140076.JPG
    P1140076.JPG
    307.6 KB · Views: 32
Looks good, an it's always quick an easy to remove the screen if you feel the need:)

I fitted the sports clear screen to mine and as you say, the protection it provides for such a small discrete item is amazing.

You have a link to the belly pan ?
In My Opinion its really well made only down side is it didn't come pre drilled or with fitting instructions but don't let that put you off just means you can mount it on the supplied stainless brackets however you like
below is a link to the EBay UK sellers home page as I can't see he has a listing for another one
2011creativegrp on eBay

In My Opinion its really well made only down side is it didn't come pre drilled or with fitting instructions but don't let that put you off just means you can mount it on the supplied stainless brackets however you like
below is a link to the EBay UK sellers home page as I can't see he has a listing for another one
2011creativegrp on eBay

Five sold for same Buy it Now price in last two months. No auctions unlike the other listings which go for a lot less so high demand.

Looks like they were
£110.00
+£47.20 postage to Australia

Approximately AUD$275 all up.

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 111 (WILL FIT CLASSIC/ROADSTER AND TOURING MODELS) GLOSS BLACK (GRP) BELLYPAN/BUG/CHIN SPOILER INCLUDING STAINLESS FITTING BRACKETS AND STAINLESS FLANGED ALLEN BOLTS TO ATTACH TO BELLYPAN (BELLYPAN WILL REQUIRE DRILLING TO FIT BRACKETS,WILL FIT STANDARD ENGINE BARS WITHOUT MODIFICATION NOT AFTERMARKET ONES) ,GOOD QUALITY (SEE PHOTOS) THIS ITEM IS MADE FROM TOP QUALITY MATERIALS + 1 LAYER OF 'TISSUE' OR 'VEIL' (BACKED UP WITH BLACK RESIN) WHICH HIDES THE WEAVE OF THE FIBREGLASS INSIDE GIVING IT A MORE PLEASING TO LOOK AT FINISH (NO CHEAP LOOKING FIBREGLASS WEAVE INSIDE) THEN IS HAND FINISHED AND POLISHED.
ALL ITEMS ARE HAND MADE GLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC (G.R.P.) CONSTRUCTION NOT STAMPED OUT FROM ABS PLASTIC.

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 BELLYPAN CHIN SPOILER ROCKET3 ROCKET 111 BUG SPOILER | eBay

upload_2017-7-1_18-27-36.png

upload_2017-7-1_18-28-9.png

upload_2017-7-1_18-28-31.png

Last edited:
Cut out the middle man and go straight to the source ..... this guy manufactures the bellypan plus other stuff,his bellypan comes with the brackets attached so no drilling,it is a 5 min job to fit it
Welcome to Custom- Sculpt

So how much are his? Anyone bought one in Oz and what was the postage cost?

Back