Want to Buy Sports / Fly screen (clear) wanted

Big Si

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2006
As the title suggests, I am looking for a clear (if poss, light tint I could live with) sports/fly screen if anyone has one they want to sell??
I have the front fixing kit already. Anywhere in the world as long as the price is reasonable ;)

If you want Black brackets.

Buy the screen from Engle Motors -
US$65 Free shipping.
2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER Sports Screen, Clear. Motorcycle, SCREENS - A9740100 | Engle Motors, Kansas City MO

and the brackets from the UK in black steel from Rocke's Patches
£28.00
Triumph Rocket 3 Fly Screen Brackets - Black - Rocke's Patches

Or These custom black V2 ones with a more upright and forward position of the flyscreen to make space for GPS and ignition key access space while raising the airflow.

£28.00
V2 Triumph Rocket 3 Fly Screen Brackets - Black - Rocke's Patches

WITH BLACK CHROME SCREEN BOLTS
£15.00
Black Chrome Steel Fly Screen Bolts (set of 4) - Rocke's Patches
and you save a fortune.
Welcome to Rocke's Patches - Rocke's Patches

The full US$250 kit with chrome brackets, screens and screen bolts, from Engle Motors seems expensive in comparison.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I'm looking for, as rare as rocking horse s**t over here. Thanks for your interest and help. Have you sold yours??
Yeah I sold a brand new one last year and have a used one I am keeping for now.

I may find it on my next 'shed dive' though, and have a change of heart.
I do have too sort through my 7 or 8 Flysceens in the next few weeks. ;):D

I think I have 2x Claret, 1 Orange Tribal, 1 Scorched Yellow, 1 Triumph Speed Triple carbon fibre, and 1 aftermarket black - all new.
And used - 1 Phantom red stripe, 1 Clear sports, 1 aftermarket XL Giant, 1 custom stingray leather,

Oops 10;):D

As the title suggests, I am looking for a clear (if poss, light tint I could live with) sports/fly screen if anyone has one they want to sell??
I have the front fixing kit already. Anywhere in the world as long as the price is reasonable ;)
Have you checked with worldoftriumph.com?

Back