I was glad to see he was walking wounded afterwards, but no guarantee no internal damage of course as he copped quite a blow from the bike and rider.

Bit surprised everyone initially just left him lying with exposed skin on bare hot tarmac, good way to get 3rd degree burns. No point giving shade with a towel and letting him keep cooking on the griddle, lucky he got himself up.

Exactly. It is my assumption he is a new rider. He was not going that fast and was not able to move left, slow or stop.

Definitely a rookie, prly looked right i. The turn causing him to initiate the drift right, then fixated on the cyclist, panic'd and froze. If you notice early i. The video, the rider begi s veering off line in the turn and continues on lline directly at the cyclists. The rider never even slowed down after hitting the first cyclist. Totally the fault of the motorcyclist.

Edit: the video even shows the motorcyclist putting his feet down right before impact, but no braking. Total panic.

I was glad to see he was walking wounded afterwards, but no guarantee no internal damage of course as he copped quite a blow from the bike and rider.

Bit surprised everyone initially just left him lying with exposed skin on bare hot tarmac, good way to get 3rd degree burns. No point giving shade with a towel and letting him keep cooking on the griddle, lucky he got himself up.

Yea, that's what I was thinking as he lay there cooking his bacon.......... After i got through rewinding it back to the girls crackle a few times:oops:

Back